Amidst growing concerns in regard to COVID-19, we wanted to update you on the constantly evolving and unprecedented situation and share with you the precautions we are taking across our locations to ensure the safety and well-being of both our employees and valued guests.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of the dealership, especially high traffic areas, high touch areas and shared facilities, such as customer lounges and coffee bars.
- Increased sanitisation of all vehicle touch points to reduce the potential of transmission between anyone in contact with customer and/or stock vehicles, for such purposes as servicing and test drives.
- The provision of hand sanitiser at reception counters for both customers and employees to use.
- At this time our team have been asked to ensure that physical touch is kept to a minimum to reduce the chance of transmission. This is in line with the Government’s social distancing guidelines.
- Where possible, we would prefer credit card payment over cash.
For your information, our staff have been requested not to come to work if they believe they are sick. Likewise, we ask that if you feel unwell, please do not visit our dealership. If your issue is urgent, we are happy to find alternative means of meeting your needs. You are always welcome to speak with any one of our team members over the phone, via email, Facetime or browse our range and enquire online at https://www.barrymaney.com.au/